Monday, September 15, 2008

Life Is Good







If you talk to Rich today this is what he would say,"Life is Good!" I hope that is what he would say. When Rich and I go out with are children most people assume we are in are late 20's because of the ages of are children 6, 3, and 9mo. I guess that is one benefit of getting married later in life. We don't mind we like that people think we are younger. But most recently I asked Rich if he thought he was looking older? He said, "I didn't think I did until I looked at our wedding pictures." Then he said, "we do look older." I will have to post a wedding picture(8yrs ago) and one that was taken in Florida this year at an insurance trip they took of us and you tell us what you think.(the photo above was taken on the same Fl. trip in March 08 of course that is Rich and our baby Erica at 3mo I think there heads are the same size) On a regular basis I like to ask Rich if he still likes his life, work, me . And he always tells me that he does. "He WE have so much to be thankfull for!" He would say. "We have a home, a good job, our faith, 3 healthy beautiful kids, eachother, good friends & family." "What more could I want?" "Life Is Good!"

No comments: