Friday, September 19, 2008

11 Months To Go!


I know sounds crazy but 11months goes by fast. Our baby(Erica) will be 9mo on the 27th and I can't believe how fast that has gone by. So it will be here before you know it. You probably will be sick of me by the time the date arrives but I want you all to plan on being there. I would hate to do all this planning and preparation and the day comes and there is only a handfull of people there. So if I start now by drilling the date and info in your head I am hopeful you will never forget. And you will be so curious about what is all going to take place that trust me you will want to be there.


Also Rich and I just wanted to give Mike and Marissa Benson a big Congratulations on there new baby boy. Mike and Rich have been long time friends and once even shared a Condo together. The same Condo Rich and I lived in when we first got married. (sorry Mike we had to kick you out.) Side note about Mike: every once in a while when I am buying groceries at Safeway and they hand me my receipt they will say thank you Mrs. Benson for shopping at Safeway. At first I almost want to correct them but I smile & walk away thinking to myself why did they call me that then I quickly remember that Rich and I kept the same home phone number that Rich and Mike had while they were roomates. Now when I go shopping I always wonder who are they going to thank Mrs Benson or Mrs Dalton. I don't mind either one would be fine. Mike is hailarious and I know Rich would be happy to see him at his big shin dig it's been awhile . Mike and Marissa reside in Massachusetts now. We miss you guys!! The picture is of Mike,Rich, and Drew(taken about 4yrs ago) When Mike came to visit.

2 comments:

ann said...

Seriously you are good at this and you have to do a blog for your family, you know mom and dad would love it, do it for them!

Anya said...

Hey Liz....I was sooo happy to see that you are blogging...I am hooked to it...and besides you can print it into a book each year and there is you journal/picture album.
I have found that I have gotten a lot closer to my family and friends who got bloggs. It's like talking with them all the time and being part of their life...It's awesome. I look forward seeing you in this great world of blogging...